Thursday 9 October 2014

Bits of this and that

I love this time of year when there's a chill in the air and you can wrap yourself up in layers and layers of clothing and snuggle up on the sofa under lots of blankets.  The unfortunate thing is that it's really difficult to get the washing dry, especially my little boys nappies.  At the moment we use some indoor airers and a dehumidifier and that works ok but it makes my house look very messy.  So we're getting a 2nd hand condenser dryer.  We use pocket nappies so we'll be able to tumble the inners but not the PUL outer layers.

The slow cooker is coming out ready to make lots of nourishing stews and soups.  I've had some lovely fluffy post recently from Greencycle cloth pads and Beau Bespoke and I must say they are both of exceptional quality and very comfortable.  I'll be doing some reviews very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment